Effective October 27, 2015
BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU ARE ACCEPTING AND CONSENTING TO THE PRACTICES DESCRIBED IN THIS POLICY (INCLUDING AS UPDATED OR AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME). IF, FOR ANY REASON, YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY, PLEASE STOP USING THE SITE IMMEDIATELY.
- WHO WE ARE
- INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
- HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- YOUR CHOICES
- SECURING YOUR INFORMATION
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
WHO WE ARE
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
Using the Services
We collect certain information to help us operate and provide the Services to you. We collect this "Technical Information" when you use the Services, including:
- Information about the device(s) you use to access the Services, including MAC address, IP address, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, device type, and device identifiers;
- Information about your visits to websites we provide, including the full URL clickstream to, through and from these websites (including date and time); Information We need and use to facilitate your use of the Services (including to provide access to third party websites and services), such as URL requests, destination IP addresses, or device configuration details;
- Pages you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
Information You Provide to Us
Personally Identifiable Information
Some of the information We collect through your use of the Services or communications with us, such as your name or email address, may personally identify you. We will treat this information as “Personally Identifiable Information.” We will also treat as Personally Identifiable Information any non-identifiable information that is combined with Personally Identifiable Information.
Aggregate or Anonymized Information
We may combine Technical Information or non-Personally Identifiable Information about your use of the Services with similar information We obtain from other users for use in an aggregate or anonymous manner.
Other Collection of Information
We will not ask for or request sensitive information such as government identifiers, medical information, or financial information (other than for payment of optional services). Please do not provide this information to us through emails, feedback forms or in any other way.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
We may use any information We collect to:
- Allow us to operate the Services, including administration, internal operations, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- Manage your access to the Services;
- Send you information that allows you to use the Services;
- Comply with laws and regulations;
- Maintain the security of the Services.
We may use Technical Information or non-Personally Identifiable Information to improve the Services and present content in the best way for you and for your device(s).
In addition, We may use your information, including Personally Identifiable Information, to: Provide you with information about goods or services that may interest you; Send you emails about updates, information, or alerts regarding the Services.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We will not sell your Personally Identifiable Information or share your Personally Identifiable Information with third parties for the third party's own direct marketing purposes. We may share information, including Personally Identifiable Information, with our service providers and agents to the extent reasonably necessary to provide you with the Services. For example, we use a third party platform for email and cannot communicate with you without disclosing your email address to our third party email provider. These third parties use any information we share only to support Us and our efforts to provide the Services.
We may share any information, including Personally Identifiable Information with:
- Service providers and sub-contractors to the extent reasonably necessary to enable us provide the Services;
- You, upon your request;
- Other third parties with your express consent to do so.
We may share non-Personally Identifiable Information, aggregate or anonymous data with analytics, search engine, or other service providers that help us improve the Services.
In the event that We receive a request from a governmental entity to provide it with your Personally Identifiable Information, We will take reasonable attempts to notify you of such request, to the extent possible.
You may have the opportunity to receive certain communications from us related to the Services. If you provide us with your email address in order to receive communications, you can opt out at any time by using the unsubscribe links at the bottom of our emails.
Please note that certain emails may be necessary for the operation of the Services. You will continue to receive these emails, if appropriate, even if you unsubscribe from our optional communications.
Some Browsers and devices support a “Do Not Track” feature, which is intended to be a signal to websites that you do not wish to be tracked across different websites you visit. Certain legal obligations require that we disclose how websites we operate react to Do Not Track signals. The Services do not currently change the way they operate based upon detection of a Do Not Track or similar signal.
SECURING YOUR INFORMATION
The security of your information is important to us. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee against access to your Personally Identifiable Information by unauthorized third parties. The security of your data transmitted to or through our Services is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We will use appropriate and necessary administrative, technical and physical controls to prevent unauthorized access to it.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Services may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check the policies applicable to a website you access via the Services before you submit any personal data to such website.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.